THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Going Home: a picture is worth 1000 words

Monday, December 21, 2009

Man Lifts Car Off his Daughter

Do you think this article is real ? Why?


Sure. Why not? Crazier things have happened. I'm pretty sure anyone, at one point or another, has done something remarkable due to adrenaline.-
Have you ever had an experience when your adrenaline took over and you were able to perfrom a feat you normally wouldnt be able to accomplish?

It wasn't really remarkable, but one time my sister was bike riding down this hill and she hit something, tumbled over her handle bars, and fell, with the bike on top of her. We were 8. We (my friend Kayla, and I) ran to her, I threw the bike off of my sister, which really wasn't that light, but it wasn't super heavy either. Then I sprinted to my house, which wasn't too far away. It wasn't incredible, but the adrenaline was massive.

Should the driver who ran over the girl beheld responsible?

Of corse! They hit the girl!

If you were a news reporter in charge of covering this news what other information would you include in this article. - explain why.

I would include how many times a week "Superman" goes to the gym/works out.

5 comments:

Kaitlyn Dunphy said...

Was the bike time when Dri almost lost her splien?

Alexa said...

Yes. That was the time. If the handlebar hit her a little more to the left (or right. i dont know) she could have died.

Vincent Cataldo said...

hi i like wat u said really kool.. amazing..kk. lollie

Alley said...

Sweet answers. You think that the drivers held responsible and you've actually experienced something like the story like me too.

Samantha M said...

i totally agreee the dude hit the girl!! duh hes too blame lol!!